
What are all of you up to today? I'm still trying to adjust to the time change. When I did come out of my sleeping coma this morning, it was rainy out. I did not want to get up today (but, then again, I am not a morning person and never want to get up). Both of the girls can attest to that, LOL! I remember many mornings when they were going out the door to school hollering "Mom, we're leaving now. You're going to be late for work if you don't get up!" But, surprise, surprise, I did manage to get up and put in 30+ years of work.
Went to Costco today and got bummed. They don't carry the Krusteaz French Toast Sticks anymore that Jaden likes and they don't carry the Pico De Gallo chips that George loves. Also, not a banana in the place! Bummer trip! I did manage to spend $125 though. Has anyone else noticed how expensive all the dairy items like cheese, etc. are getting? Whew, grilled cheese sandwiches are like liquid gold. But Jaden and I love them anyway. We bought a Breville panini grill around Christmas and just love, love, love it. Yummy sandwiches!
I'm starting to plan my Friday and Saturday. Both Jaden and Acacia are going to stay overnight so that Heidi and Seann can celebrate their anniversary. George has to work that night so if the kids are fussy during the night, it won't matter. I just love having them. Their little smiles brighten up the day.
Well, see you all tomorrow. Like the pic today, Heidi?
1 comment:
Yes I love the layout today. He is such a funny boy and Acacia is just facinated with him.
Yea! A night away without the kids. Can you beleive it's our 10th wedding anniversary? Time flies.
Post a Comment