(to see a larger image of the picture, just click on the pic)Well, this is my first attempt at a blog. I wanted to do this so I can keep all of you updated at once since I'm not very good at e-mail lately. Maybe by only having to post in one place, I can actually keep up. So here goes.
Last weekend George & I flew down to Laughlin, Nevada for a few days. Got a great deal - $179 each for airfare and 3 nights at the hotel. Did a lot of laying around, playing the slots and seeing a movie or two. It was so nice to sit in the sunshine and just soak it up.
Our spring is getting pretty busy looking with George's fishing trips and my activities with the grandkids, etc. I'm into digital scrapbooking now, so you will get to see my creations here now and then. I've included a layout that I did of Jaden at Christmas time. He was smiling up at Grandpa for this one. He smiles a lot. I'll post a picture of his little sister Acacia soon. Hope you enjoy keeping up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment