Well, Heidi got another layout done and I didn't so I'll post hers. As you can tell, Jaden is quite the little guy. He loves to goof around, but he's getting sly now too. He's really good at figuring out how to get into stuff. Like today, I wasn't there 2 minutes before he had drug something over to stand on and was trying to get to things I put on the table inside the door. Whenever he gets quiet, it's time to check on him!Acacia had her doctor appointment today. She got a clean bill of health and the doctor thinks she's going to be a petite one and we shouldn't worry that she's thin. She only weighs 11 lbs. 9 oz. so she is quite small. She is developing well though and holds her head up fine and is rolling over. Today she was engrossed in watching the Oprah show while she laid on the floor on her blanket.
George & I went up to the casino for a cheap dinner tonite. I did better on the slots that he did. (I usually cover his losses with my winnings!) George was busy all day working on the boat rack for the truck again. Whew, it will be nice when that project is done.
Well, I'm tired, so I'll say good night and see you all soon.
1 comment:
Umm Mom, Acacia weight 11 lbs 9 oz. Just had the numbers backwards. Thanks for posting my page!
Post a Comment