Monday, March 31, 2008

A Bright Idea


Again, my apologies for not keeping up on the blog. I don't know where my time goes! Melissa & Art are in St. Louis for spring break and she called today to see what was going on here. Guess she noticed I haven't updated the blog for a few days (5!) Anyway, been busy scrapping, cleaning and otherwise eating up time.

Saturday, I joined Heidi and her friends at my sister Karen's for some paper scrapping. Well, they did. I didn't. Just walked in (one trip) with my laptop and started working on my stuff. Whew, I forgot how much stuff it takes to paper scrap. Heidi & I made multiple loads out to my car to load up her things and the baby. Auntie Karen loved having the baby there all day to snuggle and hold.

Saw this picture on another blog and thought you might enjoy it! Maybe Heidi could do this with Jaden to keep him out of trouble or put Acacia up on the wall to protect her from Jaden! Funny pic, huh?

Well, I've been engrossed in my new digital scrapping class all day. My back is tired and my eyes are killing me, so I'll say so long for now.

2 comments:

Yettiebug said...

Yeah I feel like doing that sometimes!! Yesterday I caught Jaden standing on Acacia. Luckly she was in her bouncy seat so it gave under his weight. She just fussed a little like "hey get off". She was all smiles again as soon as I took him off. Man can't leave that turkey alone for 2 minutes to change the laundry! LOL

Anonymous said...

love your page and enjoyed reading all of your blogs. You are so creative. This baby duct taped to the wall cracks me up. I hear parents treaten their kids but didn't know they really do! See ya soon. Love all the pictures.

Michelle