Whew, what a wild 24 hrs. its been at our house. I decided to surprise George last night and go pick up Jaden while George was at Fly Fishing Club. I was going to have him most of the day today anyway so, why not have him overnite. Everything was great. "Gumpa" was pleasantly surprised when he came home and Jaden was elated to see him. End of the easy part. George went to bed like a good boy like he always does. Jaden, on the other hand, must have been having troubles cutting teeth or something. It was one am before I got him to sleep. So, I quietly tiptoe down the hall to our bed and climb in. Ahhhhhhhhh. About 5 minutes later, the furnace clicked on, sucked our bedroom door closed with a thud! Yup, you guessed it. The Boy was screaming. Guess when the door closed he jumped, one side of his diaper came apart and he peed all over himself. Let me tell you, he was one unhappy camper. So, after cleaning him up, it was back to rocking again. (He likes Nana to rock, rock before I put him down.) Anyway, I rocked my guts out for about 2 1/2 hours. Finally, I laid on the couch with him and he still cried and fussed. It was about 7 am when he finally konked out. Me, too!!! Well, about 9 am he was wide awake, wanted to play, didn't want to eat etc. It was about 1 pm when I got him bathed, some soup down him and put him to bed. Oh, he is also testing the waters about no-no's at our house too. Even Gumpa's stern voice didn't stop him. But, you know, it was still a good day. All it takes is one hug and "uv you" from him and all is forgiven.Needless to say, Nana is tired and is going to crash on the couch as soon as I'm done this. Tomorrow is another busy day. Good Night!
This layout is Heidi's from Howard's 60th birthday party. The other page will be done soon and I'll share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment