Yup, I'm home alone today. George went to Blue Lake to reload the trailer, get the swamp cooler ready, put the batteries in the golf cart (which he can't get to run at all this year, bummer) and generally, get the place ready for his fishing trips which start in a week or so. Got to be there for the Dry Falls opener, you know.So, I went to the scrapbook store, the bookstore and did a couple of returns. Then headed over to Heidi's to give her another digital scrapbooking lesson. She's picking it up quickly. Of course, Nana had to get hugs and kisses from the munchkins too.
As promised, I posted pics of Melissa's altered book. Isn't it great? Just try to picture in your mind that this was just an old hardbound book before. Saves on buying a scrapbook to put your pics in, too.
Well, I'd better get busy and get the place cleaned up. George will be home about 11 tomorrow and I have a doctor appt. early in the morning. So, that leaves me with all night to clean the house up. I didn't think I made that much of a mess, but I must have, cuz it sure needs cleaning!
See you all tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment