Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time Flies



Boy, time sure does fly! I haven't posted in a couple of days. Had the munchkins here and then I had to recover. I'm not as young as I used to be. It was sure fun having them, though. Jaden is talking very well and Acacia is cooing, smiling, and just being so darn cute. I took them up to Nancy's to play with "her" boys. Every weekend she has three little boys overnight while their mommy works. Thomas will be three in May and the twins, Isaac and Brenden, just turned one in December. They all had a grand time and Jaden threw a hissy when it was time to go. So, we'll try to get him up there a little more often so he can learn sharing toys and getting socialized with other little ones.

Heidi and Seann had a great anniversary break. Art surprised them and reserved the Presidential Suite for them at Embassy Suites where he works. They had champagne and the whole nine yards. They won't soon forget their 10th anniversary.

Melissa came by today and brought her altered book. Pics to follow tomorrow! Basically, you take a hardback book, glue some pages together, rip out some pages, cover pages with scrapbook paper and build pockets, frame pictures, etc. You end up with a great scrapbook. She based hers on pics of Jaden & Acacia and it turned out beautiful!

Well, got to go. Hope you enjoy the pics of the Richardson clan fishing!

No comments: