
This is a two page layout, but I left it together so you could see the full effect. YUP, we grew up. The photo on the far left was taken when Brian came home from boot camp, I think. So, that would be in 66 or 67? I'm getting old. Can't remember anything.
Been up all night. We got our Visa bill yesterday and it looks like someone got our number and has been using it on the web to charge some kind of Instant Messaging (to the tune of $190) and overseas Voice Over the Internet Phone calls. Fun, huh? So I stayed up to wait for 8 am EST so I could call Visa. We're closing the account and getting a new card number in 7-10 working days. Then I get to contact everyone that we pay our monthly bills on the Visa to update their records. I'll be calling them in person though and won't update my number on their website. I think they should put these people in jail and never let them out!!!!!!
Well, gonna go to bed now and get some shuteye before I have to go have our taxes done. Another fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment