
Heidi got her hair cut last week & it reminded me of these pictures. She decided when she was 4 1/2 that she wanted her long hair cut off. Halfway through she wasn't so sure she wanted to go through with it. But, trooper that she was, she didn't complain. There were days though that she missed her long pigtails to keep the hair out of her face. I'll be doing more of our old photos in the days (weeks, months) ahead. I learned so much in my digi class that scrapbooking is really fun now. No mess all over the house either (unless you count the "other" messes I have all over!).
I'm headed off to bed now. I didn't realize it was so late. Can't sleep in tomorrow morning - George is home and he's an early bird. He doesn't understand that if he goes to bed at 10 & gets up at 6, he's had 8 hrs. If I go to bed at 3 and get up at 10, I've had 7 hrs. He feels like I've wasted half the day or I'm sleeping too long. Oh well, the trials and tribulations of an morning person & a night person being married to each other.
See you soon.
1 comment:
Sue, your darlin son in law sent me the link to your site. I've visited it twice now, and I'm blown away with the beautiful work you're doing. Not just with the photos but with your words. I almost feel like I'm eavesdropping on your heart. Congratulations on getting it so right.
Vel
Post a Comment