Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snow?


What is with this snow today? Doesn't the weather know about global "warming"? I had to bring my tomato plants in so they won't freeze tonight! Good thing they are in moveable pots. Well, my whole day has been working on cleaning the house and doing my lesson in my digi class. This one was a toughie and took about 7 hours. Learned some cool techniques though. This is really fun.
My mom gave me permission to scan the family photos and digi scrap them rather than traditional scrapping (just as long as I don't throw them out). So, I'm going to scan them while we're on our trip to Canada. I need something to keep me busy all day while George fishes and they don't have internet up there. So, this will keep me going.
The layout above was our class assignment. Most scrappers don't take pictures with themselves in them let alone scrap them. So, this was interesting. Notice we got to blur our faces in this one.
Tomorrow is another day and I have to be somewhere (tell you tomorrow) at 11:30 so I'd better get myself off to bed. Good night everyone!

No comments: