Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hunter



As all of my immediate family knows, Hunter (Nan & Perry's dog) passed away a few weeks ago. Hunter was a very loving, funny dog. There were times we were sure he was part human. His face was so expressive! He was loved by all. Dad loved Hunter & Hunter loved Dad. It's comforting to know they are together again. So, it is more than fitting that we remember Hunter in our scrapbooking too. Hope you enjoy the pics. I'll be giving printouts to Nan & Perry.

Guess I forgot to tell you what I did on Saturday that I hinted about on Friday. Well, I met up with Heidi and a couple of ladies from their church & we went & painted pottery in Marysville. Heidi painted a cool Mickey platter that will hold Jaden's birthday cake, Katie made a mom's popcorn bowl in green & white & Jessie did a cool dish in pink & brown to hold her jewelry. I did a cheese platter. After that, it was off to Applebee's for lunch. I, of course, had my favorite - Oriental Chicken Salad.

Today it was off to Costco to start stocking the 5th wheel for the fishing trip next month. The usual - paper plates, cups, etc. but I also added some hot chocolate. Whew, it's still so cold, I'm not sure what clothes to pack - snowsuit or swimsuit. Guess I'll have to cover both bases. Also purchased a scanner today so I can scan family photos while George is fishing. George worked started his work week today, but will be staying home on his next "weekend" so we can get everything ready.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right,Hunter was part human! We still miss him and every now and then we still have a bad "missin him day". Thank you so much for the lovely framed page of Hunter. We have it right in the middle of the room we spend most of our time...the kitchen and eating area of course! Thank you again for the time you spent and your thoughtfulness. Your favorite sister..NAN of course!!!