Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bye Bye April

Whew, where has the month gone? I look at my calendar and don't see a lot of entries, but it has just flown by. I'm sure this week will go fast too. We'll be getting ready for our fishing trip to Canada. And lists! Do I have lists!!!! I have a Need to Pack list, a Need to Buy list, a Need to Check list, a Need to Buy in Canada list and a Need to Notify list (paper, mail, etc.) Good thing I'm not working cuz then I'd have to have a Find Time for Work list and I don't now how I would find the time!

We had Jaden on Thursday night and he's getting better about not getting into stuff. Of course, he's substituted that with trying new things like stomping on the glass top coffee table! What a character! He slept on this mattress "Car Bed" and slept through the night until Kimberly-Clark called at 4:10 in the morning to call George into work. It took a little bit of snuggling with Nana to get back to sleep. We love him to death though cuz he is just such a cutie.

I met up with Karen Richardson on Saturday night for dinner at Bob's in Marysville and then we went over to Heidi's. She hadn't seen Acacia yet or Jaden for a long time. She had smocked the cutest little dress and made a darling bonnet for Acacia. Jaden also got a new set of little balls to kick around. He just loves balls.

We went out to dinner Sunday night with Heidi & Seann. They had a gift certificate to use at Anthony's so we went and 3 of us had the Crab Feed. It was a little pricey, but yum yum. No room for dessert even.

Well it's late and I have to be up early to take Mom in the morning to the wound center. Hopefully, this is the last time they need to see her.

Bye for now. Sue

No comments: