Friday, July 4, 2008

Long time, no hear, huh?

Sorry it's been so long. Time just seems to get away from me these days. I continue to watch the munchkins every Wednesday and love the time spent with them. Acacia will now drink out of a bottle and is starting to roll and twist around on the floor. It won't be too long before she's up and crawling. She loves to go after her brother's toys (especially his beloved CARS!)

I also spent time with them today while Heidi ran last minute errands. The four of them headed out to Blue Lake today. George, Melissa and I are going over on Saturday afternoon and we will all stay till Tuesday. What fun we'll have! When we asked "Who's going to Blue Lake?" Jaden puts up his hand and yells "I am" He loves it over there. Hopefully it will be hot enough for either the lake or his swimming pool. So, I'm busy planning dinners for while we're there. We finally decided that everyone would bring their own breakfast and lunch stuff. It worked out great over Memorial weekend, so it should work again.

Well, look at the time of this post and you'll see I need to get to bed! Will update later after the long weekend.

No comments: