Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scrappin Again



Well, I finally got busy and did a few layouts. I've been working on scrapping all my mom's pics, but hit a roadblock. But, thanks to my brother, I should be getting information and more pics any day.

We spent our part of the long weekend at the lake with the kids. As planned, Melissa went over and back with us. We had such a great time. Acacia was animated and loving all the attention and Jaden played his little heart out. He spent most of the day riding (or being pushed)in his little blue car. His swimming pool was not too much of a hit this year. Acacia screamed (and I do mean screamed) when Seann tried to get her toes wet. Sweet Jaden said - it's OK sissy, don't cry! Heidi, Seann and the kids also were in the golf cart parade at the lake on the 5th. We weren't there yet, so we were unhappy to miss that. Oh well, maybe next time. A good time was had by all and we had some good ribs too!

I've posted two layouts. Acacia, the girlie girl is starting to scoot around a lot now and just may catch on to crawling soon. Jaden loved to walk along the side of the trailer on a 12 inch wide strip of concrete and play with WHAT ELSE? CARS!!!!

Enjoy

No comments: