Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yup, that's where I've been. My mother has some health issues so we've been spending a lot of time at doctor offices. Two visits, one EKG, one EEG and blood work last week. So far this week, blood work and one doctor visit with one doctor visit and tests tomorrow. It appears she has atrial fluttering where the top of her heart is fluttering not pumping. We were afraid her lungs were getting worse, but the docs say no. Her lungs are maintaining. That was good news (if there ever is good news from a doctor!)

I took Jaden with us today and he was soooo good. In the examining room, I told him he had to stay on the chair and he never once tried to get down. He sang Jesus Loves Me in the car for mom on the way there and his ABC song on the way back. He never fussed or whined. I told him I was proud of him and he said "pwoud of you Nana"! He is a hoot.

Acacia is getting bigger and still rolling around. She loves to be in the front pack on Heidi and doesn't like to be left alone in a room. So, in the pack she goes! What a little cutie!

Melissa is down in Salt Lake City right now for her Stampin Up convention. She called tonite to tell me all about the special deals she found down there. She is a shopper! Wonder who she gets that from?

Well, I have lots to do. Our local scrapbook store is having a Swap Meet on Saturday. We rent a table for $15, they collect all the money and then we get a gift certificate to the store for the amount we sold. Melissa and Heidi will also be putting their scrap stuff in the sale. I'm going to dig in my scrap room and again. There must be more I can sell outta there!

See you soon!

No comments: