
I know, it's a shock that I posted late last night and here I am again already. Worked late into the night and got another layout done. On our last day at the lake, Jaden was so tired after five days of running from morning to night. He was on the go every day and lots of fresh air. Anyway, Seann and Heidi were trying to get the car packed, decide what they wanted to do on their way home and trying to time the kids meals so that they wouldn't have to stop 1/2 hour away to feed them.
Well, the little guy was just pooped and had a meltdown. So, Nana took him on her lap and talked with him, rocked him and calmed him down. As I was talking to him, I asked him if he had fun at Blue Lake. He said "bu yake" and clunk his head was on my chest sound asleep. I laid him down on the couch while they finished packing. Don't you agree he looks precious with his dirty little feet and bum up in the air?
Gotta love the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment