
Well, I had a number of x-rays on Thursday & finally got the results late Friday. I did not crack or break a rib. The only damage the films show is that near the top of my sternum, the wires that they put in to hold it together are broken in one spot. Doctor isn't sure if that is what is causing the pain as my pain seems to be lower than that area. So, she wants to redo the xrays next week to see what changes (if anything). She's hoping it's only tissue damage causing the pain & that will just take time to heal. I haven't seen much of a difference this week & am really in pain without the meds. So, we'll see what this week brings. I would like to have a good long weekend at the lake with the family.
I sat down at my computer last night & played around with a picture of Acacia. I think it turned out pretty darn cute, don't you? I was with the kids this evening for a little while while Melissa & Heidi went to a movie. Heidi needed a break before Seann's arrival home late last night. My sister Karen and my mom came down for a bit to see the kids too. Heidi came home to a full house!
Well, gotta hit the rack - I'm pooped again! Really tired of this pain stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment