Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Home

Arrived home about noonish today. We dry camped last night north of Hope after stopping to BBQ our burgers for dinner. I took a sleeping pill and was OUT by 6:30. We hit the road about 7 this morning, got stopped at the border for a mini-search, and stopped at the RV dealer in Mt. Vernon to show them what needs to be fixed. That stop saved us a trip up to there for them to "look" at what needed to be done. So, we'll make an appointment and get everything fixed up. Nothing minor but little irritating things.

Got everything unloaded and I then headed to the Dr's office to get checked out. She thinks I either broke/cracked a rib or bruised my lung. I'm going to Everett in the morning for some special kind of x-ray for the lung. They will also check my sternum to make sure I didn't damage that. The only redeeming part of today was that she gave me a rx for pain killers. Yay!! I had used my last one on the trip home today.

Ran over to see Jaden and Acacia for a little bit. I'm going to go there tomorrow after the tests and watch them so Heidi can run a few errands and have a breather from them. Seann is in California for some training.

Also found out that our new (to us) golf cart was delivered to the lake last weekend, so that will be fun on the long weekend.

Well, I'm heading to bed - I'm pooped!!!! See ya tomorrow.

No comments: