Well, we're heading out in the morning for home. Kyle, Shannon and Howard left on Sunday morning. We'll go as far as Hope tomorrow and then the rest of the way on Wednesday morning.
Our ride home will be a little rough on me though. I fell out of the trailer on Saturday and may have broken/cracked a rib. I just missed a step and down I went. The picnic table broke my fall. Otherwise, I would have hit the pavement with much more momentum and probably split my head open. Kyle and Shannon happened to be right there, so they made sure I was all right before they went back out fishing. Ironically, I was going outside to take their picture in all of their fishing regalia. So, I will be taking my pain pills before we head out and tilting the seat back so I don't get jostled around so much.
The fishing hasn't been the greatest for George here this year, but he's had a good time anyway. Four more couples from the fly club arrived tonight and we hope to spend a little time with them in the morning before we go.
So goodbye till we meet again.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment