I know it's been several days since I updated everyone. Melissa, Heidi, Seann & the kids joined us for the long weekend at the lake & everyone had a great time. Will post layouts as I get them done. Since we got home I haven't done much. I'm still trying to heal my chest and get rid of the cough. Today I transplanted my tomato plants into their "topsy-turvy" upside down planters and tonight my chest is telling me the dirt was too heavy to be moving. Gonna try and take it easy again this week hoping to get some energy back.
Melissa came over today and brought me my Mother's Day gift. Along the same lines as her altered book I showed you earlier, she made me a darling little book about Grandmas and Nanas with pictures of Jaden and Acacia. It is so cute!
George is working tonite & tomorrow night so I can finally sleep in the bed again. We have had a standing "understanding" since we've been married - When he's sick, I sleep on the couch; when I'm sick, I sleep on the couch. The only exception was when I had my heart surgery. I just don't like laying there tossing and turning when he has to go to work in the morning! So, it's been the couch for me since we came back from Canada. It was hard at the lake since there wasn't a spare bed or couch for me to go to. So, I was sure I was keeping others awake.
Well, off I go. See you soon!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment