Sunday, September 7, 2008

More 4th of July



Here's a pic George took of his "girlie" at Blue Lake over the 4th of July weekend. She definitely did not like the swimming pool! She does like crawling though. She can move across a room quickly especially if she's chasing after Jaden. I don't think she's figured out that she's still little. It won't be long before she's yelling at him about taking toys and stuff from her.

Mom is still in the care center. She was supposed to come home Friday but they put that off because her x-ray showed pneumonia. She was very dissapointed. I saw her today and she is determined to go home tomorrow (Monday). I'm going to stay at her house with her for 3 or 4 days when she does go home, so I'll be MIA from the blog. She doesn't have the internet.

On Friday I brought Jaden to our house for part of the day. He had been asking for his grandpa. George doesn't get to see him often because of his work schedule. So, it was a good time for both of them. George played Elvira on his new mandolin and Jaden sang right along with him. The munchkin was also in a teasing mood and kept looking at George over his shoulder with a sly little grin. George said it made him laugh every time he thought of it during his shift that night. We all had a good time. One of our neighbors makes wooden toys and gave Jaden a toy car that he had made. Now he tell's us "Grampa's fren Jack" made it. Of course he loves it.

I really wanted to add music to my blog today, but haven't quite figured that out yet. The first song I'll put up will be in Heidi's honor. She told me she's having trouble getting "Do you know the way to San Jose?" out of her head. LOL! I can have revenge on my kids!

See you all later - Sue

No comments: