Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

I know, you younger ones have no idea what I'm talking about. It was a song, ok! I'm off to my Creative Photography Retreat tomorrow morning in San Jose. It's going to be so much fun. Teachers that understand digi scrapping and photographers ready to challenge us and teach us what they know. One of the activities we're doing is forming teams and then we will have a photo scavenger hunt around the hotel area. There will be prizes for funniest, most creative, best photography, etc. So that should be fun. I'll be home on Sunday so George doesn't have too much time alone to get into trouble.

I think he's going to go buy a mandolin tomorrow. He wants to learn an new instrument to supplement all of the guitars in his music group. Oh, well, it keeps him happy. He's been saving overtime money for a while now to pay for it.

Well, I gotta go pack. I'll let you know how the CPR went when I get back.

No comments: