
I guess you are wondering if I'm still alive! Yup, it's been several busy weeks for me. Got my mom home and stayed a week with her. She did OK for a few weeks, but ended up back in the hospital and now, back into a rehab center. We're having problems with her not wanting to eat, depression and generally, just not with the program. So, we're all getting frustrated. She's on Zoloft but we may be looking at changing to another anti-depressant. I know I'm sure tired of all of us, but she keeps saying she wants to go home to live. I'm not seeing that happening any time soon.
Since I last posted, we did our trip to Disneyland and had a really good time. The kids were great and me going along worked out super. I took them back to the hotel in the afternoon to nap, eat, freshen up and then met back up with Heidi & Seann back in the park for the evening.
I'm still working hard on mom's scrapbook and am feeling a sense of urgency now. Hoping to get it done in time for Christmas.
Tomorrow, it's "watch the kids" day. Looking forward to just kicking back and playing with them
Enjoy the pic of the girl sleeping in her stroller at Disneyland!
1 comment:
Love the page Mom, Great job!
Post a Comment