

I must be the world's worst blogger! I cannot believe it's been so long. So, for those of you who have been following me, but I haven't been there, sorry. I'll try to do better in the new year.
I've been learning a little more about PhotoShop. I bought CS4 a while back (they had a super good deal) and I finally got a chance to play with it a little. Well, to be honest, the only thing I've done with it is to run some actions (scripts) that other people wrote on some pics. The above pics are from Monday of this week. Heidi stopped by with Jaden & Acacia and brought their lunch for them. They are so stinkin' cute!
I went to be with them today & Jaden was so funny. He wanted a "chlocolat pwetzel" after lunch. So, I said "OK, let me put Acacia up in her crib" He followed me up a few stairs but insisted he wasn't ready for his nap yet. After I put her down, he was sitting at the bottom of the stairs & said "I fell down the stairs. I need my pwetzel, Nana" While he was eating it, he said "Nana, do I have chlocolat all over my face?" What a cutie patootie!
Acacia is getting so big. Today for lunch she was having mac n' cheese (a fine meal I might add - I love the stuff too) and Heidi had given her a fork to try. Well, the fork wasn't fast enough for her so, she held the fork in one hand and ate with the other hand. So funny!
As you may recall, one of George's good friends, Joe, died just over a year ago. I was reading the paper yesterday and there was the obit for his best friend from Wenatchee (51 years old) who had just died. These guys were way too young to leave their families behind. Even though Joe wasn't married or didn't have children, he left a large family of cousins, aunts, uncles and friends. These are the tough services to go to. Pray for Grant's family that they will find comfort in knowing that he's been reunited with Joe.
I'm still trying to find my "new" normal now that my mom is gone. I caught myself today thinking I should give her a call to check on her. Kinda sets me back a little. I guess I was so busy with the holidays that I didn't have much time to think about it. I had spent so much time with her and all of "my" stuff had to be worked around her appointments & stuff. I spent a little time in my sewing room today trying to get the "spark" going. Hope my matches aren't wet!
See you all later!
2 comments:
Mom, I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I think we've all been doing that here and there. It's like sometimes we just forget she is gone. It's still hard for me to drive past her house sometimes. I know it will take time....
Such cutie pies!
Post a Comment